Train Throughout Kitchen to Become Chef de Partie!
Train and become a Banquets Chef de Partie here! Rotate through Restaurants, Garde Manger, Pastry and become a Banquets chef de partie!
This Arizona Resort is seeking the best culinary talent so come show off your skills here! Train throughout the many kitchens on property like Banquets, Pastry, Garde Manager, Supervisory. Enjoy the picturesque desert terrain and breathtaking mountains that surrounds this 5 star property! Only the most dedicated chefs wanted for this position. This hot program won't last long so apply this instant!
Rate of pay: $12.00 per hour. Once you are a chef de partie your may receive an increase.
You will have the opportunity to train throughout all of the resorts kitchen under the direction of the Executive Chef and based off your performance.
Benefits: A uniform will be offered but you will need to bring your own knives. A complimentary meal is offered per shift. After 90 days of employment you will be eligible to receive Personal Time Off (PTO) per the employer's handbook. The hotel may provide housing up to 14 days of accommodations, based on the hotel's occupancy. You will need to get to the hotel from the airport on your own.
$12.00 per hour. 40 hours per week
Must have prior luxury hotel experience*Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.