TRAINING PROGRAM - Culinary Talent wanted for famous 5* hotel in the Netherlands!
As Chef de Partie you are responsible for the assigned partie in the kitchen. You are responsible for the mise en place, the preparation and preparation of various dishes. Thanks to your interpretation, the partie runs an optimal service and you know how to prepare dishes with care and quality. You work with passion in the hospitality industry. Finding the right combination between service, personal attention and professionalism is essential in our profession.
The activities consist of:
- Working part of the kitchen independently;
- Assessing the quality of products / ingredients to be used for, among other things, freshness, shelf life, etc., and preparing tools;
- Preparing dishes / dish sections according to recipe and schedule;
- Planning the daily activities and ordering products and ingredients;
- Thinking along and suggesting creative dishes for new menus;
- Cleaning the working environment and kitchen appliances.
You already have some experience in the kitchen, preferably in a similar position. You like to work with fresh and beautiful products and you want to get the best out of the dishes you make here. You comply or largely control:
- A professional cook's diploma is an advantage, preferably SVH-cook training or comparable;
- Familiar with HACCP; Experience in the kitchen, preferably a similar kitchen;
- Command of the Dutch language and / or English language;
- Flexible; Motivated and active attitude; Team player;
- Stress resistant.
This position offers you a varied and challenging position in a beautiful environment with flexible working hours and:
- Permanent employment;
- Various development and growth opportunities;
- A unique experience in a dynamic working environment !;
- A salary in accordance with the Horeca CAO (tailored to function and work experience);
- Structure of vacation days and 8% vacation allowance;
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.