TRAINING PROGRAM - Dutch speaking food and Beverage talent wanted for newly awarded Bib Gourmand restaurant!
Are you the newest addition to this amazig restaurant based in the culinary capital of the Netherlands?
This restaurant opened not so long ago and already has a Bib Gourmand!
If you are looking for an experience where you can learn A LOT, look no further! The owner has worked all over the world, including the famous 5 star Had Adams across the White House. The chef and co-owner has gained experience at over 15 restaurants worldwide, always looking for new experiences and unique creations. Back in the Netherlands they created a whole new meaning to the term 'total experience'.
Are you ready for a monthly changing culinary trip around the world?
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You are a humorous fine dining fanatic!
- You speak and understand Dutch on a good level!
- Have you recently graduated hotel school on at least vocational level?
- Do you have at least two years of F&B experience in fine dining restaurants?
- Are you constantly on the lookout for the newest developments in hospitality?
- You are are real team player and co-operate seamlessly with you culinary colleagues
- Are you ready for a trip around the world every month?
- Are you outgoing, hard working and have a positive mindset?
- Do you speak and understand English on a good level?
If you can check all the boxes above, do not hesitate and apply!
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.