TRAINING PROGRAM - F&B talents wanted for high-end restaurant in Amsterdam!
Who are we?
Michael Wolf and his team aim to serve their guests the perfect afternoon or evening. Not only on a plate, but especially in service, atmosphere and music as well.
The importance of hospitality, as well as the modern and warm interior of the restaurant are all based on Michaels’ Austrian origin.
What do we offer?
• An exciting and challenging experience with amazing colleagues and good conditions
• A 24 to 30 hour workweek and Sunday’s off
• A view on ´het IJ´ and other canals in Amsterdam
• 25% discount at 8 of IQ Creative´s restaurants
• Free exercise classes
• € 100,- worth of dinner coupons’ per new colleague you present we decide to hire!
Who are you?
• You have relevant experience in hospitality for at least two years
• You have a hands-on mindset and are stress resistant
• You can work independently and have a strong sense of responsibility
• You have good knowledge of dishes and drinks
• Speaking Dutch at least at a basic level, is a big plus!
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.