TRAINING PROGRAM - Indepenent Cook for Terrace Bar at Famous 5* Hotel in the Netherlands
As a cook you perform work in both the kitchen of BLT and the kitchen of the TB. Your work takes place especially during the day. In your role you manage 1 or 2 assistant cooks.
The activities consist of;
- Unpacking deliveries, assisting with storage;
- Assessing the quality of products / ingredients to be used;
- Performing preparatory work, washing, cutting, (pre) cooking, mixing, stirring, etc.;
- Preparation of tools;
- Performing preparations, monitoring / checking quality, doneness, taste, color, fluidity, etc .;
- Cleaning the working environment;
- Washing dishes;
- Collecting and disposing of (kitchen) waste;
- Work in accordance with regulations in the field of safety, working conditions, HACCP and corporate identity
You enjoy working in a kitchen and you have an affinity with food and cooking. You join hands are a worker. You meet or largely control;
- A professional chef's diploma is an advantage;
- Familiar with HACCP;
- Experience in the kitchen, preferably a similar kitchen;
- Command of the Dutch language and / or English language;
- Motivated and active attitude;
- Team player;
The kitchens of BLT and TB offer you a varied function in a pleasant (work) environment and;
- Fixed or part-time employment;
- A salary in accordance with the Horeca CAO (tailored to function and work experience);
- Structure of vacation days and 8% vacation allowance;
- Clear time registration, overtime registration, time-to-time arrangement;
- Group health insurance;
- Allowance for travel expenses (depending on the distance between home and work);
- Free for One, staff discount in all our restaurants;
- Discount on room nights;
- A great...
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.