Upscale Hotel in Arlington seeking for a passionate Front Desk Agent!
Wonderful career boosting opportunity at this 4* hotel near Washington DC! Improve your Front Desk skills at this fast-paced hotel while enjoying the surrounding areas of Arlington, VA and Washington D.C. Additionally, you'll enjoy the easy ability to get to and from Washington, D.C. and its surrounding areas in just minutes. Apply today!
Candidate must get SSN before they can start work, so we advise to arrive at least 2 weeks early from start date.
The property does offer a uniform upon the start of training. If the hotel does not have their size at the property, a uniform will be ordered and it could take 2-3 weeks to get there. J1's should also come with black suit, black pants, white collared shirt, and dark shoes.
After 90 days of employment, J1's will be eligible for Holiday pay. No PTO is offered for employees on staff less than 12 months. Any time off is unpaid. Time off is also based on business demand and will be need to be approved by HR first.
Employees are eligible for 2 Hotel discounts, 1 with Starwood hotels and 1 with HEI hotels. They will received discounted rates on any hotels they stay with under those brands.
A complimentary meal per shift is offered, either lunch or dinner.
Front Desk and Concierge: $14.00 per hour
Front Desk Supervisor: $16.00 per hour
May supervise up to 6-8 Front Desk Agents under Supervisor rotation.
*Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
- you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
- you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
- you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
- you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
- you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
Apply for this job?
Once you click the apply button, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations.