Frequently Asked Questions

What are eligibility criteria?

Not everybody can simply go to the USA on a J-1 visa program. The term eligible means that you meet certain criteria. For HRC's career program this means that you are able to speak English and:

You are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
You have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
You have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)

Did this answer your question?

Send your own question

You can also ask your own question below. You will be contacted when it is answered.
Sign up